Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorry (Ghazal)

I apologize for insulting/making fun of you Ghazal. It was just a joke.
Question: Why have you been depressed/irritated lately?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Methinks she's still angry at you and needs time to vent.

Kanishkan said...

Methinks you are tight.

Jessica said...

Tight?
Methinks this whole situation confuses me, but I know why she's irritable. Methinks.
Methinks we should stop using the word "methinks."

Ghazal said...

Methinks I was not mad, I was busy working on my art- which have still not completed... Look, I felt a little bad, but no reason to say sorry. People joke around, that's human nature.

Anonymous said...

Methinks I'd like to know what was making her so stressed.

Kanishkan said...

Methinks I want to as well.

Ghazal said...

I wrote it somewhere... My blog? Check everyone's blog, I put it there somewhere...

Ghazal said...

Read the post after this one.

Jessica said...

O....K?

Ghazal said...

That is the most awkward spelling for "okay" I have ever seen.

Jessica said...

It's not a spelling.
It's pronounced "oh [awkward pause] kay?"

Ghazal said...

I know, but still awkward.

Jessica said...

For you.

Ghazal said...

Who else? I am not talking on the behalf of Australia...

Jessica said...

I mean, it's not awkward for anyone else...

Ghazal said...

Yeah, but self before others. Is that not what most people preach?

Jessica said...

Yeah, but I'm not most people.